Inspiration to create this
- Comfortable and lightweight sweatshirts.
- 55% post-industrial cotton waste & 45% recycled polyester.
- Circular collection that supports sustainability.
- Reduces waste and leftovers through recycling.
- Dyed by hot transfer process.
- Minimizes water consumption in the dyeing process.
- Set-in sleeves for improved comfort.
- 280 g/m2 fabric for long durability.
- Ungrey interior for added comfort.
- Supports a sustainable future by reducing waste and conserving resources.
Our Switcher Circular Collection is growing. With the comfortable and lightweight sweatshirts Liverpool we launch the first sweatshirt in our Circular Collection. Set-in sleeves 280 g/m2 with un-gray inside.
Consisting of 55% post-industrial cotton waste and 45% recycled polyester, waste and scraps have been recycled
Our sweatshirts are "Dope-Dyed" a dyeing technique typical of recycled fabrics. This process allows the dyeing to be done by hot transfer without immersion in water.
- 99% water savings along the entire production chain
- 54% less energy consumption along the entire production chain
- 50% Less waste
- 20% less CO2 emission
CARE NOTE: To prolong the life of the pants, we recommend washing them at 30-40 degrees.